Client Relationship Manager
Taylor’s main responsibility is to assist our team in the servicing of our clients. He helps in the gathering and preparation of client information necessary to create financial plans and conduct reviews. Taylor graduated from Wake Forest University (Go Deacs!) with a BS in Business and Enterprise Management, and prior to joining Stonebridge, Taylor worked as a management consultant in Washington, D.C. Taylor currently holds his Series 7 registration through Cetera Advisor Networks and his Series 66 registration with CWM, LLC.
Taylor lives in Royal Oak with his wife, Paige, and their dog Koda. In his free time, Taylor enjoys playing golf, hiking, reading, and grilling out with Paige and the pup.
Getting to Know Taylor
- Favorite quote: “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”
- If you could meet anyone, past or present, it would be: C.S. Lewis.
- Favorite book: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Favorite holiday: Christmas
- Place you’d most like to visit: Alaska to see the Aurora Borealis.